- Low forex fees
- Fast and easy account opening
- Slow customer support
- Limited product portfolio
Updated latest information about ATFX Forex Broker
Reviewed broker: ATFX
Regulation: FCA UK’s Financial Conduct Authority
Established in 2014
Operated by AT Global Markets Limited (ATGM, registration number 24226 IBC 2017). ATGM is an International Business Company in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Registered address is : The Financial Services Centre, Stoney Ground, Kingstown, St.Vincent & the Grenadines
Location :1st Floor, 32 Cornhill, London UK. Other offices are located in Europe, Asia, South America and the Middle-East.
Tradable Assets:Currencies, Commodities, Indices, Stocks, Crypto
Us Clients: Not Accepted
Trading Desk Type: No dealing desk, STP
ATFX Trading Instruments
The investors get access to over a hundred CFD financial instruments including Forex, Precious Metal, Crude Oil, Indices and Shares. All the instruments can be executed on one platform and offer the best opportunities to all the investors.
- Forex: 43 currency pairs – majors, crosses, and exotics. Ultra tight spreads on major pairs including EUR/USD, USD/JPY, and GBP/USD.
- Precious Metal: gold and silver trading, which are highly liquid markets.
- Crude Oil: US WTI Oil & UK Brent Oil CFD trading, which is one of the most popular trading commodities.
- Indices: 15 kinds of shares indices CFDs from US, Europe, and Asia.
- Shares CFDs: 50 major US and German shares, including famous enterprises like Apple, Amazon, etc.
Advantages to Trade Forex with ATFX
ATFX only charges spreads, the difference between the bid and ask prices. Enjoy competitive low spreads with zero commissions.
24/5 Non-stop Forex Trading
24 hours a day, 5 days a week, giving you the flexibility and ample time to test and trade your plan, be they long, short, or hedged strategies.
Trade 43 Currency Low Spreads Pairs
We assist our traders in implementing their own trading strategies based on 43. Forex currency pairs, with localized expert support available 24/5
Straight Through Processing (STP) trading involves the highest quality trade execution and minimal latency.
Account types: Standard Account, Edge Account, Premium Account and Professional Account
Demo account: yes
Commission on Trades: No
Fixed spreads: No
ATFX Payment Methods
Minimum deposit requirement: $500
Payment options accepted :Credit Card, Neteller, Skrill, Wire Transfer
Note that the broker charges 5% of withdrawal amount (minimum 5 USDs) “service fee” if the withdrawal amount is lower than $100 or withdrawal without trading volume since last deposit.
ATFX Trading Platforms
Trading Platforms: MT4
OS Compatibility: Desktop platform (Windows), Desktop platform (Mac), Web platform
Mobile trading:Android, iOS
Using MT4 exclusively with ATFX puts you in good company; the trading platform is the most successful and one of the most popular on the planet.
MT4 has an extensive array of tools and features. You can use it in its basic form to buy and sell. Or add any number of indicators, tools or expert advisors (EAs) – these are essentially automatic strategies that trade for you.
Getting used to the platform is easy. We’ll get you up to speed quickly with our ‘how-to’ videos and interactive webinars. You’ll be platform ready and eager to learn in no time.
We also offer some of the most competitive spreads on the market, as well as lightning quick execution. Our focus on technology means you get the best trading experience possible.
MT4 is the leading, global, retail trading platform due to the benefits and features it provides. The platform can be personalised to match your trading style and the strategies you choose.
If you’re a novice, the platform is the perfect place to start trading. Experienced trader, but new to MT4? Then you’ll get up to speed quickly and begin to explore the full capability of the platform.
- Technical Indicators – You can add lots of technical indicators including from leading tools like Trading Central, Autochartist and FXblue.
- Automatic trading – MT4 allows you to trade and experiment with Expert Advisors (EAs).
- Powerful trading system – You can learn important order types like stops, limits as well as set automatic price entries.
- News and alerts – You can set alerts on the platform and have these alerts directed to your email account.
- Trading signals – Trade using mathematical technical signals in real-time.
- Dynamic charting – Make informed decisions using 9 timeframes and an unlimited number of charts.
- Device compatibility – MT4 is available on all major mobile devices and various operating systems.
Multilingual customer support
With over 10 years of experience in financial industry, our teammates have to provide professional, localised services for our clients. Currently our services are provided in 13 languages include English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, Vietnamese, Thai, Uyghur, etc.
How was the rating of ATFX performed compared to other brokers?
This 2023 Forex Broker Review has been conducted though thorough research and assessment of rating and ranking among almost 300 international forex brokers. The final grade is given based on ATFX FX broker performance and features.
Overall our online ATFX review was conducted with the details obtained from the demo trading and the forex brokers website. If you would like to add details to this online ATFX or you find inaccurate details ATFX broker review please get in touch with us and the changes will be applied.