- Good reputation and long years of operation
- Authorized by 2 top-tier regulators
- Negative Balance Protection
- Low Spreads
- Limited Instrument Range
- Poor research tool range
- No 24/7 customer support
Latest updates and rating of Axi Broker
Reviewed broker: Axi (previously known as Axi Trader)
Operated by AxiCorp Financial Services Pty Ltd.
Established in 2007
Regulation: ASIC, FCA, Financial Services Authority in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, number 25417 BC 2019
ECN environment: yes
Segregated accounts for clients funds: yes
Trading instruments: With access to 61 currencies, ultra competitive spreads, low latency execution and deep liquidity, Axi makes it easy to join the world’s biggest trading market. Forex, CFD, Crypto.
BENEFITS OF FOREX TRADING WITH Axi
- Australian OwnedAustralian owned, operated and regulated
- Deep liquidityBest pricing aggregated from the world’s leading liquidity providers
- 24/5 SupportDedicated Account Manager & 24 hour support
- Low spreadsThe lowest spreads on a wide range of Currency Pairs, Metals & Indices.
- AxiCorp is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and holds Australian Financial Services License number 318232.
- All monies received from clients are banked and held on trust and dealt with in accordance with the Australian Corporations Act 2001, and Regulations made there under.
- AxiCorp Financial Services Pty Ltd is an Australian company established to provide innovative online financial products and services.
- Axi is a global online FX and CFD trading company, trusted by 60,000+ ambitious customers in 100+ countries around the world.
- Axi has made giant strides since its inception in 2007 to become a top 10 global broker, developing a reputation for its innovative, customer-focused approach, and advanced AI technology.
- We help new traders, pro traders, trading businesses, banks and financial organisations find the edge they need to achieve their financial goals through informed transactions made on the world’s financial markets.
Axi Trading Platforms
Whether you want to trade forex on your desktop or on the go, MT4 works with the technology and operating system you prefer to use. Packed with tools and features, MT4 with Axi provides a more powerful trading experience.
Trade your edge on mobile, PC or Mac
- Monitor and modify trades with ultimate flexibility
- Get real-time pricing and charts
- View the latest trends and market updates
- Access all the major trading markets
Stay on the ball with Autochartist, a software that automatically scans the market and spots opportunities – with insights formulated from market movements.
PsyQuation with Axi
Trade smarter with PsyQuation. Free to all Axi clients, it works like your own private trading coach, analysing trades, identifying potential mistakes and giving you tailored alerts with the aim to improve profitability.
Boost your platform with our unique set of plugins specifically developed for Axi clients. MT4 NexGen provides you with enhanced ordering, sentiment trading and management tools.
Follow top traders and mirror their trades with our advanced Axi plugin. Myfxbook Autotrade lets you copy trade directly into your MT4 account, while remaining in full control.
Discover leading global traders and follow their approach with access to thousands of ready-made trading strategies through MT4 Signals.
MT4 VPS hosting
Subscribe to an MT4 hosting service to get 24/7 connectivity, ideal for automated and copy trades with guaranteed uninterrupted trading and executions.
Axi Account types
Every trader is different. That’s why this forex broker offers a range of accounts to suit any trading strategy and every level of trader.
Account types: MT4 standard, MT4 pro (ECN)
Demo account: yes, limited to 30 days, however it is possible to extend
Islamic swap free accounts: available
Minimum deposit requirement: $200
Payment methods: Debit and Credit Cards (Visa, Master, Maestro, JCB), Neteller, Skrill, Global Collect (only for Australian clients), BPAY (only for Australian Clients), China Union Pay (only for Chinese residents), Bank Transfer, Broker to Broker Transfer
Minimum trade size: 0.01
Maximum leverage: 1:400
Average fixed spreads start from 1.2 pips
Average floating spreads start from 0.2 pips plus $3.5 commissions per standard traded lot
Back testing environment: available
Expert advisors: yes
Special broker 4 features: sentiment indicators, session map, forex news
Automated trading: available via MyFXbook
Promotions and bonuses: at the moment of the review, the broker didn’t offer any welcome bonuses
Free VPS hosting: available
Customer support: live chat, email, phone
FAQ about Axi
Is Axi Regulated?
The AxiCorp group of companies is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom and the Australian Securities & Investment Commission.
Do you have 24 hour support?
Axi runs a 24 hour Client Services and trading desk 5 days a week starting from 08.00am AEST (00.00 server time) Monday morning and ending at 08.00am AEST on Saturday morning.
What platforms does Axi offer?
Axi offers the award-winning MetaTrader 4 platform for trading Forex, Indices and Commodities. We also offer mobile trading platforms for Android, iPhone and iPad. These platforms are all free of charge.
What is the minimum I can deposit?
Axi’s minimum deposit is $200 on standard accounts and $1000 on pro accounts.
What methods can I use to fund my account?
You can fund your account by:
- Debit and Credit Cards (Visa, Master, Maestro, JCB)
- Global Collect (only for Australian clients)
- BPAY (only for Australian Clients)
- China Union Pay (only for Chinese residents)
- Bank Transfer
- Broker to Broker Transfer
How was the rating of Axi performed compared to other brokers?
This 2022 Forex Broker Review has been conducted though thorough research and assessment of rating and ranking among almost 300 international forex brokers. The final grade is given based on Axi FX broker performance and features.
Overall our online Axi review was conducted with the details obtained from the demo trading and the forex brokers website. If you would like to add details to this online Axi or you find inaccurate details Axi broker review please get in touch with us and the changes will be applied.