Reviewed broker: FCI Markets
Operated by Foreign Currency Innovations Limited
Established in 2010
Location: Suite 1C, Union House, 117 High Street, Billericay, Essex, CM12 9 AH UK
Regulation: FCI Markets is a trading name of Foreign Currency Innovations Limited and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under FCA Register number: 616985. Foreign Currency Innovations Ltd, a company registered in England under company number 7274218.
FCI-Markets are an online FX and CFD brokerage firm offering trading facilities to worldwide investors and traders in forex, indices, commodities, stocks. We are proud to offer a trading solution to both retail and institutional clients across a wide range of risk and experience levels.The FCI-Markets vision centers on providing a complete trading package for each client, from novice to professional, with access to a world leading trading platform at their fingertips. Married to that is unrivalled order execution, advanced educational services as well as excellent customer service.
FCI Markets Platforms
Start trading today with 65+ Currency Pairs, Indices and Commodities available to trade
Award winning Technology and Trading Platforms with powerful charting and innovative trading tools
Trade anywhere with our mobile and tablet trading apps
Trading platforms: Currenex, FCI NetStation, MetaTrader 4
Meta Trader 4
MT4 is highly regarded for its wide ranging functionality which accommodates the demands of all traders and their personal trading strategies.
The MetaTrader 4 platform has a user-friendly front-end trading interface providing numerous technical analysis tools, such as:
- Ability to attach an automatic trading system – Expert Advisors
- Custom indicator
Open an account on our Meta Trader 4 platform or get more details on our downloadable platform and Standard CFD or Forex only
Meta Trader 5
MT5 is an institutional multi-asset platform offering outstanding trading possibilities and technical analysis tools, as well as enabling the use of automated trading systems (trading robots) and copy trading.
- Over 80+ instruments, including FOREX, Indices CFDs and Commodities.
- Spreads from as low as 0 pips on certain accounts.
- Full EA Functionality.
- One Click Trading.
- All Order Types Supported.
- Over 80 Technical Analysis Objects.
- Market Depth of Latest Price Quotes.
- Hedging Allowed.
CFH Clearing is proud to present our next generation trading platform, ClearPro. The ClearPro platform introduces a fresh perspective on the ever-evolving FX market and incorporates valuable customer feedback into its design. With its completely modernised interface, ClearPro is intuitive and easy to use. The sleek and refreshed institutional look and feel ensures the best possible trading experience for professional traders in the global FX market.
ClearPro’s technology and infrastructure, designed for ease of implementation, optimizes the FX workflow processes end-to-end, using flexible templates, and web applications that enable clients to trade more efficiently and effectively in an online environment.
Market, Limit, Stops
Iceberg & Hidden
- Pegged Orders
- Offsets, Discretion
- Protected Peg
- If Done
- One Cancels Other (OCO)
- TWAP Fixed Time,
- TWAP Fixed Slice,
- Floating Passive
- Floating Aggressive
- TWAP Randomised Market
NetStation is FCI’s advanced cloud based platform for trading and analysis.
FCI NetStation is highly flexible and user customizable, allowing users to create their own personal workspaces. Custom workspaces, charts and studies can easily be created by the user, and templates and properties be reused.
- 100+ studies and patterns
- Trade from Chart
- Create simple or complex algorithms using combinations of studies and pattern recognition. No programming skills are required. The information is automatically synchronized with NetStation for desktop
- 6 different chart types
- Overlay instruments and studies, and vice versa
- 27 different time scales
- Trend-lines, Parallel lines, Fibonacci (Fans, Ext., Retracement, Arcs, Time Zones)
- Set alerts on studies and trend-lines, and receive them as push notifications and on e-mail, when triggered. The information is automatically synchronized with NetDania NetStation for desktop (link to NetStation product page) (requires NetDania Cloud Services)
- Add Shapes and Annotations
- Measurement tool
- Share charts on e-mail, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Customizable, user friendly & cloud based
- Chart Data API: Feed real time/historical data into your mobile charts
- UI Components: Define studies, lines & chart interaction (change timescale, type, crosshair)
- Custom Interface Components: Replace built-in components
- Chart View UI: Component that can be embedded into other UI components, or the used as a standalone
- Chart Skin Settings: Allows for the customization of the chart display
- Chart Settings: Load/save chart settings from/to the device. Chart settings represents all information displayed on the chart, like chart, Like chart type, timescale, lines and studies
- Create your own personal workspaces
- All workspaces, properties and alerts are saved in the cloud
- Multi-monitor support
- Microsoft Excel data exchange
- Works with the free FCI Mobile Trader app for Apple, Android and Tablet
Advanced Alert Functionality
- Trade directly from charts
- Set alerts on chart trend-lines, technical studies and price levels
- Set alerts in NetStation, and receive them in the free NetDania Mobile apps and vice versa
- Receive Push Notifications on Pending Orders, Stop Loss Orders, and Limit Order execution
- Trade directly from charts
- Tradable streaming prices with Market Depth
- One-click trading
- Advanced order types
- Pre-set Stop and Limit levels
- Pre & Post Trade Confirmations
- Related orders tracking
- Orders-per-instrument tracking
- Open Positions per instrument tracking
- Margin usage tracking
- Trading History
- 50+ technical studies, new to be added on request
- 6 different chart types
- 20+ time frames, from Tick to Monthly charts
- View Open, Pending, Stop & Limit orders on charts
- Draw trend-lineson charts
- Overlay instrument on instrument
- Overlay studies on other studies or on charts
- Create studies with input data from other studies
Real-time G10 Economic Calendar
- G10 real-time economic indicators
- Charting of actual value and historical value for all indicators
- Indicator value description
The FCI Trader is a copier available on the market for both MT4 and MT5. The copier gives the ability to manage multiple accounts and multiple strategies with extremely low latency. The copier has a multitude of options so that the trader and investor can configure the copier to his/her needs. The tools built into the copier meet the demands of both beginners and institutional traders alike. Additionally should the trader require any additional functionality, there is scope to build this into the copier.
- Fully Automated
- Advance Risk Management
- Real Time Control
- Latency Free copying
- Supports MT4 and MT5. Trades can be copied from MT4-MT4, MT5-MT5 and MT4-MT5
- Advance Order Management
- Inverted Copying
- Remote and local copying
- Works on Desktop and VPS
- Unlimited receivers and Unlimited source accounts
- Works with discretionary and automated models
- Works with all brokers
- Flexible trade management
WHY USE FCI TRADER ?
- Ability to copy trade and replicate identical results across multiple accounts
- Fast, accurate
- Allows the manager/ trader to handle multiple strategies and accounts
- Allows client and trader to be disciplined and systematic
- Ability to adapt different risk management for multiple clients
Account Types Trading Conditions
Advanced charting: yes
Real time G10 economic calendar: yes
Advanced alerts: yes
Account types: Live, Demo
Customer support: email, phone
Live chat: no
Account base currency: EUR, GBP, USD
Minimum position size: 0.01 lot
Fixed spreads: yes
Spreads start at 0.2 pips
Expert advisors: allowed
Maximum leverage: 1:100
Margin call level: 100%
Stop out level: 100%
Number of currency pairs: 75
FCI Markets Payment Methods for Deposits and Withdrawals
Payment options: credit cards, Neteller, Skrill, Wire transfer
Minimum deposit requirement: $250
How was the rating of FCI Markets performed compared to other brokers?
This 2023 Forex Broker Review has been conducted though thorough research and assessment of rating and ranking among almost 300 international forex brokers. The final grade is given based on FCI Markets broker performance and features.
Overall our online FCI Markets review was conducted with the details obtained from the demo trading and the forex brokers website. If you would like to add details to this online Ever FX or you find inaccurate details Ever FX broker review please get in touch with us and the changes will be applied.