Reviewed broker: FXCL
Established in 2016
Operated by FXCL Markets Ltd.
Location: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, P.O. Box 1510, Beachmont, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Regulation: Financial Services Authority (‘FSA’)
Trading instruments: Foreign Exchange, Precious Metals, Commodities
FXCL Markets is a global trading platform in the sense that it operates in 194 countries including nations in Europe, Asia, Oceania, and Africa. Major countries FXCL Markets covers include the UK, Germany, Australia, South Africa, Thailand and China. FXCL Markets has a total of more than 10,000 users.
US traders are not accepted. : FXCL Markets Ltd. does not solicit residents of Japan, USA and Canada to open trading accounts. Citizens of mentioned countries (regardless of residence) are not accepted. Residents and citizens of the UN-sanctioned countries are also not accepted.
Note: The broker was previously known as FX Clearing and has recently changed its name and jurisdiction but not its ownership
FXCL Review : Trading Conditions
Double your profits with free money from FXCL: Cashback When you Trade You can get up to 4 pips (per lot) returns for loss positions directly to your account by using Automatic Cashback.
Leverage up to 1:1000
Copy Trading – available. Let the professional traders generate profits for themselves, while you simply copying them automatically and profiting along with them, without any efforts.
Account base currency: only USD
Account Types: Micro Cent, Mini, ECN Light, ECN interbank and ECN plus
Fixed spreads from 2 pips on majors
Hedging except between swap free and swap accounts is allowed
Features of FXCL Markets
- Virtual Portfolio, or what is commonly known as a Demo Account
- Social Trading available
- Copy Trading available
- FXCL Markets offers Advanced Financial Chart comparison tools
- FXCL Markets offers Research-backed analysis on financial markets and investments from top analysts
- The FXCL Markets platform is available to use on multiple devices including and online through a Web Browser.
- FXCL Markets offers an easy to use trading platform with tools for both New Traders and Seasoned Experts
- FXCL Markets users benefit from using the FXCL Markets platform in over 15 different languages
FXCL Review : Trading Platforms
Platform: MetaTrader 4
MetaTrader 4 is one of the most popular and versatile platforms on the market today, offering powerful features to help you make educated trading decisions.
FXCL MetaTrader 4 key features
- Expert Advisors are available on FXCL MT4
- Trading Forex and precious metals
- Leverage up to 1:500
- Positions form 0.01 micro lot
- Hedging and non-qualified trades are available
- Free iOS and Android mobile platforms
The power of Expert Advisors The Expert Advisors technology is a new method of trading which gives you freedom from daily manual routines. Expert Advisors are written in MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL 4) Expert Advisors free you from manual trading routines. They are advanced automated trading systems written in MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4), that are able to analyze current market situations automatically, open/close positions and place/modify/delete orders. The Advisor can not only inform you about market conditions which fit your criteria of buying or selling, but also makes trades autonomously without trader’s participation. Like most trading systems, the MetaTrader 4 terminal supports backtesting of strategies on historical data.
FXCL Review : Payment Options
Minimum deposit requirement: $1
- Credit/debit cards
- Perfect Money
- Wire transfer
FXCL Review : Promotions
- Is it your Birthday? Within 10 days before and after your Birthday get a 100% + Your Age bonus from FXCL.
- FXCL Markets compensates your losses! We automatically add 0.6 pip for your every qualified non-hedging loss position straight to the balance of your account.
- Double your trading power and cash out your bonus partially as soon as you trade 5% of its size
FXCL has launched a new bonus – 125% Booster bonus. Use the bonus to make extra cash easily: Additional $2000 in your pocket Fully withdrawable Can be requested multiple times.
How was the rating of FXCL performed compared to other brokers?
This 2023 Forex Broker Review has been conducted though thorough research and assessment of rating and ranking among almost 300 international forex brokers. The final grade is given based on FXCL FX broker performance and features.
Overall our online FXCL review was conducted with the details obtained from the demo trading and the forex brokers website. If you would like to add details to this online FXCL or you find inaccurate details FXCL broker review please get in touch with us and the changes will be applied.