Reviewed broker: Solidus Markets (Digital Genius LL)
Established in 2020
Trading Instruments: Cryptocurrencies, forex, CFDs, ETFs, and commodities
United States and Canada: not accepted
Please be aware, we suggest not to trade with this broker.
Brokers website lacks most basic information about regulation, account opening, minimum deposit requirement, withdrawal requirements, spreads. Upon contact customer support, no answers were given, the support asked for my email and after several days still no contact was made.
Best Trading Technology – Benzinga Fintech Awards 2022
Best Crypto Trading Platform – Fund Intelligence Operations and Services Awards 2021
Advantages of Trading Cryptocurrencies with Solidus Markets
Solidus Markets goes above and beyond to provide users with a unique and fruitful trading experience, backed by state-of-the-art customer support. Some of the notable advantages offered by Solidus Markets include:
- Expanded Trading Instruments: In addition to forex, crypto, commodities, and stock indices, Solidus Markets offers a wide range of altcoins such as Solana, Polkadot, Cardano, Dogecoin, Binance, Dashcoin, and XRP. These altcoins can be traded against USD, with select pairs also available against BTC.
- Comprehensive Trading Tools: Solidus Markets offers professional trading tools, integrated charting software, and the convenience of accessing both traditional and crypto markets from a single account. This all-in-one approach simplifies trading and investing, eliminating the need for multiple platforms.
- Crypto Trading News: The platform integrates a dedicated crypto trading news section, delivering over 30 news updates per day. With an advanced and customizable charting user interface, traders can view multiple markets simultaneously, enhancing their crypto trading experience.
- Global Availability: Solidus Markets caters to traders worldwide, including regions like Australia, New Zealand, Scandinavia, and the UK.
- Attractive Leverage: Solidus Markets offers a more reasonable leverage through liquidity providers, ensuring safety and clarity when trading in this hyper-volatile asset class.
Base currency GBP/USD/EUR
Trading size as low as 0.01 lots
Leverage up to 200:1
Heading and scalping allowed
One click trading
On SolidusMarkets, you can place Limit, Market, Stop and OCO Orders.
- Limit Orders
Limit order is an order to buy or sell a whole number of an asset at a specific price or better.
Buy limit order can only be executed at the limit price or lower, and a sell limit order can only be executed at the limit price or higher. A limit order is not guaranteed to execute.
- Market Orders
A market order is an order to buy or sell an asset at the best available price. Generally, this type of order will be executed immediately.
However, the price at which a market order will be executed is not guaranteed.
- Stop Order
A stop order becomes a market order when a stop price is triggered.
A buy stop order is entered at a stop price above the current market price, while a sell stop is entered at a stop price below the current market price. Stop orders are important for managing risk.
- Delete & Manage Pending Orders
It’s super simple to manage your pending orders on SolidusMarkets. You can enter orders and delete them any time (assuming they have not been filled). If you wish to amend an existing order, delete it and re-enter it.
If your order has been processed and executed, you will not be able to delete or amend it. You’ll be notified as soon as your order is executed, so you’ll know when this happens.
- Cancelled orders
Some orders types are cancelled when the market closes (such as Limit Orders) or due to a corporate action, or cancelled by you. For corporate actions, as the stock may have been subject to a split or takeover, the underlying price may have moved significantly which may render your order invalid.
- Rejected orders
When placing an order on SolidusMarkets, you may get a rejection notice, which may relate to either the time in which your order is placed or the price you have entered the order.
Solidus Markets: Crypto Trading Platform
Before venturing into cryptocurrency investments, it’s crucial to research and review different trading platforms. While the rise of these platforms has brought significant benefits, they have also attracted scams and scandals.
Solidus Markets embodies the characteristics of a secure platform. Backed by Solidus Capital and powered by Devexperts, both reputable companies in the market, Solidus Markets offers enhanced security guarantees to its users. Moreover, the platform’s primary objective is to maximize user profits, providing an additional layer of security and reassurance when making investments.
Solidus Markets also ensures that clients receive their full amounts transacted from exchanges, regardless of market volatility. This unique policy protects clients against potential price drops while transferring funds into their trading accounts, ensuring their investments are safeguarded.
The platform’s exceptional reputation stems from its human support and guidance, allowing clients to trust Solidus Markets as their reliable partner in cryptocurrency trading. With its seamless integration of technology and personalized assistance, Solidus Markets caters to both advanced and beginner traders, setting a new standard in the industry.
Why Choose Solidus Markets’s Trading Platform?
- Liquidity Providers: Solidus Markets partners with tier 1 liquidity providers, utilizing a multi-layered approach that ensures real-time order book access and seamless execution of trades.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Solidus Markets’s trading platform incorporates multiple intuitive features and cutting-edge technology to offer investors a seamless trading experience.
- SOLIDIFYRE™ Algorithmic Analyzer: Solidus Markets’s proprietary algorithmic analyzer SOLIDIFYRE™, provides up-to-date insights on asset prices, AI monitoring for risk management, leveraging over 140 technical indicators, backtesting capabilities, and real-time news analysis.
- DEPOSIT FUNDS
- Transfer fees
We do not charge any fees related to transactions. with that being said, you can expect 3rd party fees when transferring funds in and out of your account.
- Direct deposits
The banking and transfer information for your accounts will be found inside your Account tab on SolidusMarkets™. Once there you will be able to track and generate individual transfer information to support your transactions.
- Correct Details
Ensure the details of your transfers. Whether bank, card or crypto, the validity and accuracy of your transaction details is paramount. Please Note, Cryptocurrencies payments are irreversible A Bitcoin transaction, for example, cannot be reversed, it can only be refunded by the person receiving the funds. This means you should take care to do business with people and organizations you know and trust, or who have an established reputation.Every transaction should be under your name and from an account that you are the holder of.
- Notifying us
Once you’ve made a Deposit, be sure to contact us through email or direct chat to notify us regarding the transaction so we can improve tracking and processing time. We’ll keep an eye out to make it processes as quickly as possible. Please note that we are unable to view the status of transfers made with your bank until funds arrive in our accounts.
- Transfer fees
- WITHDRAWING FUNDS
- You can withdraw your available funds any time from SolidusMarkets™. Transfers can go from your trading account with us to your local bank account under your name or bitcoin wallet address you provide. Before you make your first withdrawal, you’ll need to provide all your bank details or wallet address. Bank transfers normally take approximately 2-4 business days for withdrawals to arrive in your local bank account.
Crypto-backed transfers usually take 15-30 minutes to verify and appear in your wallet.
Make sure you enter the correct bank account or wallet details and verify your withdrawal. As an additional check, which ensures the security of your funds, we have extra validation on withdrawals and may contact you or request extra documentation. This ensures your details are correct and prevents any fraud on your account.
- Available funds & Reserved Cash
You will only have funds available for withdrawal when your settled cash balance is greater than the amount of any cash that is reserved for pending orders and securing open positions.
Reserved Cash may be greater than your portfolio value due to market fluctuations. If this happens, you will not be able to make a withdrawal until your portfolio’s cash balance is greater than this amount.
It is recommended to consult before making withdrawals so you will not endanger the stability of your account and outcome of current market positions.
Solidus Markets claims to offer support though chat, email, and phone channels, the platform ensures that investors receive the assistance they need, especially during volatile market conditions. However during chat conversation, the support was unable to provide even most basic information about the broker and referred to email assistance, which did not provide any answers either. Be aware.