Reviewed Forex Broker: TD AmeriTrade
Operated by: TD Ameritrade is a trademark jointly owned by TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc. and The Toronto-Dominion Bank
Established in 2018
Location: 200 SOUTH 108TH AVENUE OMAHA, NE 68154 UNITED STATES
Regulation: FINRA (Kansas City district office) – Self-Regulatory Organization
Note: also known under alternate Names TD AMERITRADE, INC. , TD WATERHOUSE INVESTOR SERVICES, INC. , TD WATERHOUSE INVESTOR SERVICES, INC. , WATERHOUSE SECURITIES, INC.
Trading instruments: Stocks, Forex, Mutual Funds, Fixed Income, Futures, ETFs
Currency pairs: 70 different currency pairs
Why Choose TD Ameritrade?
- Products – Wide selection of investment choices
- Education – Interactive courses and webcasts
- Tools – Free, powerful trading platforms
- Pricing – Straightforward pricing and no trade minimums
- Research – Objective, third-party research
- Value 300+ commission-free ETFs
- Support – Dependable, professional service
- Trade – Commission-free for 60 days + get up to $600
TD Ameri Trade Review : Take on the market with powerful platforms
Trade without trade-offs. Desktop, web, and mobile platforms are designed for performance and built for all levels of investors.
All the tools any level of investor needs to:
- Access independent third-party research, educational resources, and planning tools
- Stay up-to-date on the latest financial news from Yahoo! Finance in the customizable Dock
- Track social sentiment and volume with social signals, a one of a kind trading resource that pulls insights from Twitter
A professional-level trading platform for serious traders looking for:
- Elite level tools to perform analyses and test strategies
- Idea generation with market scans and ability to monitor potential risk/reward
- Onboarding tools like thinkManual and Swim Lessons to get started quickly
TD Ameritrade provides mobile trading with powerful mobile offerings for investors and traders that want:
- A choice of device-optimized mobile apps, now including Apple Watch™
- The ability to manage investments, seize opportunities, and more
- You can upload the App from the App store
TD AmeriTrade Review : Account Types Selection
TD AmeriTrade Review : Trading Conditions and Features
Commissions: The commission is $0.10 per 1,000 units with a minimum charge of $1.00.
Maximum leverage: the maximum leverage on all major currency pairs is 50:1 and 20:1 on all exotic currency pairs
Indicators: access, search and chart 400,000+ economic indicators
Demo account: practice trading platform using historical and current market data
Heat Maps Pinpoint market strength and weakness using a visual and intuitive interface.
Objective Research Access third-party research from top names in the market, absolutely free.
Integrated Watch Lists Stay on top of your investments and trading ideas with Watch Lists, integrated across any platform, including mobile.
myTrade Community Share ideas with other traders, plus get insight generation from pros.
Idea Generation Use the tools and research to get ideas that help you explore the next potential trading opportunity.
Real-time streaming quotes and level II quotes on all platforms
TD AmeriTrade Review : Payment Methods for Deposit and Withdrawal
Minimum deposit: $2,000 deposit is required to be considered for margin and options privileges, regardless of any promotional offer.
Payment methods: Wire Transfer, Check, Stock Certificate
How was the rating of TD Ameritrade performed compared to other brokers?
This 2023 Forex Broker Review has been conducted though thorough research and assessment of rating and ranking among almost 300 international forex brokers. The final grade is given based on TD Ameritrade FX broker performance and features.
Overall our online TD Ameritrade review was conducted with the details obtained from the demo trading and the forex brokers website. If you would like to add details to this online TD Ameritrade or you find inaccurate details TD Ameritrade broker review please get in touch with us and the changes will be applied.