Reviewed broker: Tiger Brokers
US TIGER SECURITIES, INC.
is a registered brokerage firm at SEC(CRD: 120583；SEC: 8-65324) and NFA (0328552), a member of FINRA／SIPC and regulated by the US Securities and Exchange Commission.
DBA UP Fintech Asset Management is the asset management arm of Tiger Brokers, an U.S. Registered Investment Advisor with SEC and CTA/CPO with NFA. CRD number 285915; NFA ID: 0509491.
TIGER BROKERS (NZ) LIMITED (TBNZ)
TBNZ is a New Zealand registered financial service provider. FSP number FSP473106.
TBNZ (ARBN 623 547 446) is also an Australian Financial Services Licensee (License No. 505213) regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC).
MARSCO INVESTMENT CORPORATION
is a registered brokerage firm at SEC(CRD: 18483；SEC: 8-36754),a member of FINRA／SIPC and a member of DTC/NSCC, regulated by the US Securities and Exchange Commission and Financial Industry Regulatory Authority.
TIGER BROKERS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Tiger Brokers (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (Reg. No. 201810449W) is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and is authorised to operate in Singapore. Products and services from Tiger Brokers (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. are offered in Singapore and nothing in the published material is an offer or solicitation to conduct business in any other jurisdiction.
Established in 2014
Location: 50 RAFFLES PLACE #29-04 SINGAPORE LAND TOWER 048623 Singapore. Other offices are spread in New York, Beijing, Auckland, and Sydney and employees over 800 people
Trading Conditions and Features
A one-stop destination to trade stocks tailored for global investors. Free access to real-time quotes and in-depth charting to stay connected to all key markets. Make more informed decisions with access to real-time streaming quotes and advanced level 2 quotes.
- Fast and Seamless Online Account Opening. As mentioned, Tiger prioritizes fast trading and fast account opening. The Know-Your-Client technology, which uses AI, links with its country’s government’s MyInfo feature. Users fill out forms quickly, and Tiger uses AI to verify identifies, documents, and handwritten signatures. The broker even uses face recognition technology. Not only is this a fast process, the thoroughness cuts down on possible fraud. You can even complete this account-opening process via mobile. Just scan applicable QR codes, uploading documents right from your phone.
- Competitive Low Brokerage Charges. Comparatively, Tiger Brokers has some of the most competitive fees in the game. There is a price war going on among brokers, and customers are the ones who benefit from this race to the bottom. Tiger Brokers’ commission fees are some of the lowest in the global markets. For example, Tiger is also transparent when it comes to its fees, offering complete breakdowns on its website, which allow you to avoid any hidden charges.
- Fantastic Mobile Trading App. Everyone is on the go these days, and people appreciate being able to use their phone to conduct business. The Tiger Trade mobile app is a way to do just that. The mobile app is compatible with Android and iOS. In addition to allowing for fast account opening, you can also use advanced charting tools to stay updated on the market. The platform offers one-click IPO services to American/Hong Kong stock IPOs. There is also an interactive investment community that users can take advantage of to hone their trade skills.
- Superior Charting Software. The Tiger Trade charting software via its mobile app is where this feature really shines. The intuitive interface lets you monitor the markets with just a few clicks, and you can use the graphics and indicators to analyze the market. The charting software lets you access relevant data in real time, and your dashboard (discussed a few sections below) is customizable. You are also able to compare 2 counters within the same chart all via your mobile app.
- Multiple Various Features to Aid Clients in Investment. Free tools are the name of the game when it comes to this broker. Technical analysis indicators, customizable watchlists, financial data calendars, price-line chart comparisons, top advancers and decliners lists, and a Tiger Chaos Timing Index are just some of the features that help clients with their investment. Best of all, these tools are complementary—no extra charge.
Fees vary based on the product you are trading, but this section will contain a brief overview. If you’re trading US stocks/ETFs, you’ll pay a fee of $0.01 per share, while Hong Kong stock traders will incur a fee of 0.06% of the trade value. Singapore trades will incur a fee of 0.08% of the trade value, China A-shares 0.06% of the trade value, and Australian stocks 0.10% of the trade value. On Tiger Brokers’ website, you can see how these fees are broken down and calculated.
Next are options, warrants, and CBBCs. US options traders will incur a fee of $0.95 per contract. Commissions for HK warrants and CBBCs are 0.06% of the trade value. The commissions range is typically from USD 0.99 to USD 19.99 for CME Bitcoin Futures. The futures you trade will determine the fee you pay.
Treasury, metal, energy, Forex, agricultural, equity, and Bitcoin futures all vary. Helpfully, Tiger Brokers has included a fee schedule on its website that will let you know exactly how much you will pay for each subcategory of those assets. Lastly, there is 0% commission on sales charges (buy, sell, or switch) for Funds, and there is no platform fee.
Tiger Trade. Tiger Trade’s desktop platform is an intuitive interface, with many features that allow you to analyze and trade in the market. Tiger Trade is also a cutting-edge Tiger Trade mobile app, compatible with Android and iOS. All in all, the main thing you need to know about Tiger Brokers is that this unique broker might be new, but it is taking the trade world by storm.
Trading platform is low latency and ensures client orders are executed immediately.
The backend system supports an infrastructure and application architecture with high level SLA which guarantees that the clients can connect and trade at any time to avoid missing any opportunities in the market.
Elite level tools to seize opportunities and more
Based on artificial intelligence and big data, we have launched multiple new functions such as Tiger Lab (for quantitative investment strategies), an abnormal stock fluctuation list, and K-Line comparisons, all of which may help investors track market movements.
Tiger Brokers has one integrated account, which is far different from other brokers, who often offer a myriad of options that can, admittedly, get a little confusing. Tiger’s single “Prime” account lets investors access assets like securities, ETFs, futures, options, funds, and more, all on global markets like the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, New York Stock Exchange, and, of course, NASDAQ. You can also trade shares listed on the Singapore Exchange, Australian Stock Exchange, and A-shares, thanks to the Shanghai Hong-Kong and Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect trade programs.
|Account Currencies||USD, HKD, SGD, AUD, CNH|
|Available Leverage||Up to 4x (day trade), Up to 2x (next day)|
|Commission Per Trade||Varies Based on Asset|
|Decimal Pricing||Up to 3-5|
|Trading Instruments||Equities, Options, Futures, Funds|
|Min. Lot Size Per Trade||1 lot|
|Max Lot Size Per Trade||Depends on Contract|
|Copy Trading Support||No|
Tiger Payment Methods
Payment options available are Bank Wire Transfer, FAST, DDA, PayNow
Customer support: available 24/7 via email, phone, online chat
How was the rating of Tiger performed compared to other brokers?
This 2023 Forex Broker Review has been conducted though thorough research and assessment of rating and ranking among almost 300 international forex brokers. The final grade is given based on Tiger FX broker performance and features.
Overall our online Tiger review was conducted with the details obtained from the demo trading and the forex brokers website. If you would like to add details to this online Freshforex or you find inaccurate details Tiger broker review please get in touch with us and the changes will be applied.