- Regulated and Reputable broker
- Decent customer support including chat, email, phone and whatsapp
- No metatrader 4 platform
- Limited account funding methods
- Lack of educational materials
Reviewed broker: Tiger Brokers
Regulation: U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), Monetary Authority of Singapore
Established in 2014
Trading instruments: Stocks, Options, Futures, Stock Options, ETFs, Warrants, Interest Rates
A one-stop destination to trade stocks tailored for global investors. Free access to real-time quotes and in-depth charting to stay connected to all key markets. Make more informed decisions with access to real-time streaming quotes and advanced level 2 quotes.
- Fast and Seamless Online Account Opening. As mentioned, Tiger prioritizes fast trading and fast account opening. The Know-Your-Client technology, which uses AI, links with its country’s government’s MyInfo feature. Users fill out forms quickly, and Tiger uses AI to verify identifies, documents, and handwritten signatures. The broker even uses face recognition technology. Not only is this a fast process, the thoroughness cuts down on possible fraud. You can even complete this account-opening process via mobile. Just scan applicable QR codes, uploading documents right from your phone.
- Competitive Low Brokerage Charges. Comparatively, Tiger Brokers has some of the most competitive fees in the game. There is a price war going on among brokers, and customers are the ones who benefit from this race to the bottom. Tiger Brokers’ commission fees are some of the lowest in the global markets. For example, Tiger is also transparent when it comes to its fees, offering complete breakdowns on its website, which allow you to avoid any hidden charges.
- Fantastic Mobile Trading App. Everyone is on the go these days, and people appreciate being able to use their phone to conduct business. The Tiger Trade mobile app is a way to do just that. The mobile app is compatible with Android and iOS. In addition to allowing for fast account opening, you can also use advanced charting tools to stay updated on the market. The platform offers one-click IPO services to American/Hong Kong stock IPOs. There is also an interactive investment community that users can take advantage of to hone their trade skills.
- Superior Charting Software. The Tiger Trade charting software via its mobile app is where this feature really shines. The intuitive interface lets you monitor the markets with just a few clicks, and you can use the graphics and indicators to analyze the market. The charting software lets you access relevant data in real time, and your dashboard (discussed a few sections below) is customizable. You are also able to compare 2 counters within the same chart all via your mobile app.
- Multiple Various Features to Aid Clients in Investment. Free tools are the name of the game when it comes to this broker. Technical analysis indicators, customizable watchlists, financial data calendars, price-line chart comparisons, top advancers and decliners lists, and a Tiger Chaos Timing Index are just some of the features that help clients with their investment. Best of all, these tools are complementary—no extra charge.
Fees vary based on the product you are trading, but this section will contain a brief overview. If you’re trading US stocks/ETFs, you’ll pay a fee of $0.01 per share, while Hong Kong stock traders will incur a fee of 0.06% of the trade value. Singapore trades will incur a fee of 0.08% of the trade value, China A-shares 0.06% of the trade value, and Australian stocks 0.10% of the trade value. On Tiger Brokers’ website, you can see how these fees are broken down and calculated.
Next are options, warrants, and CBBCs. US options traders will incur a fee of $0.95 per contract. Commissions for HK warrants and CBBCs are 0.06% of the trade value. The commissions range is typically from USD 0.99 to USD 19.99 for CME Bitcoin Futures. The futures you trade will determine the fee you pay.
Treasury, metal, energy, Forex, agricultural, equity, and Bitcoin futures all vary. Helpfully, Tiger Brokers has included a fee schedule on its website that will let you know exactly how much you will pay for each subcategory of those assets. Lastly, there is 0% commission on sales charges (buy, sell, or switch) for Funds, and there is no platform fee.
Tiger Trade’s desktop platform is an intuitive interface, with many features that allow you to analyze and trade in the market. Tiger Trade is also a cutting-edge Tiger Trade mobile app, compatible with Android and iOS. All in all, the main thing you need to know about Tiger Brokers is that this unique broker might be new, but it is taking the trade world by storm.
Trading platform is low latency and ensures client orders are executed immediately.
The backend system supports an infrastructure and application architecture with high level SLA which guarantees that the clients can connect and trade at any time to avoid missing any opportunities in the market.
Elite level tools to seize opportunities and more
Based on artificial intelligence and big data, we have launched multiple new functions such as Tiger Lab (for quantitative investment strategies), an abnormal stock fluctuation list, and K-Line comparisons, all of which may help investors track market movements.
TradingFront is well-poised to disrupt the financial advisory market as it provides advisors with a tool to efficiently manage their client investments while also providing their customers with access to Tiger Brokers’ coveted Tiger Trade App. Customers can easily approve the trades initiated by their financial advisor through the Tiger Trade App, with a one-click solution. The advisory services of onboarded partners will also be extended to Tiger Brokers’ existing users. All customers, including those of the advisory partners, will retain the flexibility to initiate their own trades without the input of their chosen advisors, through the Tiger Trade App.
The launch of the platform will initially see the onboarding of financial advisors from five partner firms. This will be extended to others on a selective basis over the coming months.
This move is in line with Tiger Brokers’ strategy to disrupt the financial services industry in the B2B segment, having successfully evolved the B2C segment with its next generation technology platform and Tiger Trade App, which is much loved by its 2.1m registered users in Singapore. Having won numerous awards for its strength in innovation, such as the “Financial Services award for Wise’s integration” by the Singapore Business Review Technology Excellence Awards and the “Singapore Business Review Technology Excellence Awards” for the Mobile – Brokerage segment, Tiger Brokers continues to leverage its leadership in technology, to enhance its offering and transform the financial services sector.
Tiger Brokers has one integrated account, which is far different from other brokers, who often offer a myriad of options that can, admittedly, get a little confusing. Tiger’s single “Prime” account lets investors access assets like securities, ETFs, futures, options, funds, and more, all on global markets like the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, New York Stock Exchange, and, of course, NASDAQ. You can also trade shares listed on the Singapore Exchange, Australian Stock Exchange, and A-shares, thanks to the Shanghai Hong-Kong and Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect trade programs.
|USD, HKD, SGD, AUD, CNH
|Up to 4x (day trade), Up to 2x (next day)
|Commission Per Trade
|Varies Based on Asset
|Up to 3-5
|Equities, Options, Futures, Funds
|Min. Lot Size Per Trade
|Max Lot Size Per Trade
|Depends on Contract
|Copy Trading Support
Tiger Payment Methods
Payment options available are Bank Wire Transfer, FAST, DDA, PayNow
Customer support: available 24/7 via email, phone, online chat
How was the rating of Tiger performed compared to other brokers?
This 2024 Forex Broker Review has been conducted though thorough research and assessment of rating and ranking among almost 300 international forex brokers. The final grade is given based on Tiger FX broker performance and features.
Overall our online Tiger review was conducted with the details obtained from the demo trading and the forex brokers website. If you would like to add details to this online TigerFX or you find inaccurate details Tiger broker review please get in touch with us and the changes will be applied.